Full Contact Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Contact Gamerz

FcG is back! Op FcG@Useast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long time...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDamage

Long time... Empty
PostSubject: Long time...   Long time... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:49 pm

None of you prolly know me but that is fine! I was in FCG back when it was getting started. My name was either TheDamage or just Damage, I don't remember. Anyways... yeah... stuff pulled me slowly away from SC and eventually I just gave up on trying to be awesome at 1v1s. Told PEM I'd come back for SC2, start fresh with everyone else ya'know.

so...

PEM! Do I get my spot back in FCG when SC2 comes out?! Very Happy

I haven't been able to catch PEM on SC so I figure I'd come and post on the site. That was all though, I mostly wanted to see if I could jump back in FCG for SC2. As far as joining FCG right now, doesn't matter... I'm off and on and just full of fail in 1v1s now :-/.
Back to top Go down
Rock[FcG]
Admin
Rock[FcG]

Long time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time...   Long time... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:08 am

Lately FcG has been inactive. Pem has been no where to be found. So Ive also come back to help revive Sc.

and Sc2 will be a while before it comes out. D3 will come out before sc2. It has been said on battle.net forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
winterfcg
Admin
winterfcg

Long time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time...   Long time... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:43 pm

All former FcG members have an automatic invite- FcG has been revived, and ryan lol- FcG wasnt inactive, it's just not as active as it was before you left Sad

alot of people went inactive as you did.. so we need to start recruiting again..

we'll be expanding FcG into D3 and SC2 for fun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://teamfcg.forumotion.net
TheDamage

Long time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time...   Long time... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Well, since you guys are going to spread to D3 also... I might join back up around then. Still deciding if I'm going to re-learn SC since 1v1's are just to fun Very Happy. I don't know though I'm content with Left 4 Dead and these other games for now.

Just curious though, you guys heard of SC2 being split into 3 games. Are you all still getting it? I was really... frustrated... when I heard that. I thought about it though and finally decided that I will need to get it if I want a good competitive RTS. Blizzard planned it that way probably... they knew we'd be forced to buy them.
Back to top Go down
Rock[FcG]
Admin
Rock[FcG]

Long time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time...   Long time... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:00 pm

I didnt hear about that. Wtf 3 games?
Back to top Go down
TheDamage

Long time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time...   Long time... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 am

Yeah! It's 3 games now, one for each race. They said it's so they can add more story so there will be 90 missions all together. Depending on the price of each one I still might not buy it. Starcraft is a great game but no game is worth 150 bucks (assuming they sell each at the basic 50 bucks), even if it has extra story... if it is a lot of money I might wait for the battle chest Razz.

Hey if I came back is there anyone who would want to help me learn Zerg, or at least just start me in the right direction. I been a Terran player since the game came out and I been wanting to learn Zerg.
Back to top Go down
oracle[FcG]

Long time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time...   Long time... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 pm

Dont ask winter for help he sucks lol jk. There are quite a few people that know zerg pretty well in FcG...Winter and Evil are the two that come to mind. Try asking one of them. I used to play zerg but i quit about 2 weeks ago and just play toss now....zerg is too much of a pain in the ass haha.

Goooooooooooooo Team?.....or not w/e

A to the Jizzle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time...   Long time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Contact Gamerz :: New/Old Members Information-
Jump to: