Full Contact Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Contact Gamerz

FcG is back! Op FcG@Useast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Having trouble vs new strategies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
winterfcg
Admin
winterfcg

Having trouble vs new strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 am

It seems that new strategies are constantly being manipulated and changed.. the gameplay in starcraft has gotten much stronger overall- you can turn an all-in rush into a full blown out game-

what are some strategies that you guys are having trouble with? Until i met Classic[FcG] (whom you can find on our iccup list), i was having trouble against one base 2 gating rushing tosses.. now.. i feel like i have almost no trouble against toss unless a toss brings it to late game-

as my zvp gets better, i feel that my zvt has suffered a little.. or maybe it's just me getting lazy.. hehe
Back to top Go down
https://teamfcg.forumotion.net
Rock[FcG]
Admin
Rock[FcG]

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:22 am

Im having trouble with a Toss that techs Sair/Dt or Sair/Reaver. 1 gate 11/12 gas build the toss does.
Back to top Go down
winterfcg
Admin
winterfcg

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:55 am

are you a zerg player?
Back to top Go down
https://teamfcg.forumotion.net
Rock[FcG]
Admin
Rock[FcG]

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:40 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Lego[FcG]

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:11 am

bro i can teach u some starcraft if u want
Back to top Go down
Rock[FcG]
Admin
Rock[FcG]

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:52 am

fuck you lego. I switch to P.
Back to top Go down
MyTHicaL

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 pm

meh u should try to understand the match up more... If hes 1 gate teching hes giving u the option to control the game for a period of time (up to when his tech comes through) u can take another expo mass up tier 1 or go to lair ... and above all scout if toss goes reaver i mean he will only have 1 option afterwards: 3 gate goon push or i guess some kind of expo attempt
however if this is vs a FE toss everything changes... u didnt say.

PS 2 gate > all noob zerg who assume p FEs kakakaka
Back to top Go down
Rock[FcG]
Admin
Rock[FcG]

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:37 pm

I dont want to. Im just gonna 2s and 1s for the fuck of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having trouble vs new strategies?   Having trouble vs new strategies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having trouble vs new strategies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Contact Gamerz :: StarCraft Discussion-
Jump to: