Full Contact Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Contact Gamerz

FcG is back! Op FcG@Useast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InViDiOuS[FcG]

InViDiOuS[FcG]

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:29 am

Are you a student? Do you have a job? Just sit around the house all day?

Me, i'm a chemistry major. Its a lot of work but i find the subject really interesting and cool. When I'm doing the work i usually enjoy it, especially when I figure out how to solve new problems, the tough part is motivating myself to get started (playing BW still way more fun than doing work =P).

The worst part of being a science major is probably labs. Labs labs labs, I have three labs a week, one of them regularly takes more than four hours to finish. When you add these on top of classes and school work, it adds up to be a lot of work pretty quickly.

In my spare time I generally play brood war during the week, drink/hang out with friends during weekends. My school is located in a tiny town in Maine, and if you've ever been to Maine then you probably know there isn't much to do there. A "city" in Maine looks more like someone's backyard by most standards. So normally we (me/friends) just stay on campus and play drinking games/video games/drinking games based on video games.

Like most of you I don't consider myself a nerd (dispite being a chem major/BW player). I play brood war casually, I would never stay in on weekends to play video games (maybe if I was sick I would..)

So that's the short version of me (mini-me?). Hope you found it at least a little interesting.. ok enough puns. Share about yourself~
Back to top Go down
winterfcg
Admin
winterfcg

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:47 am

dang man.. you're a nerd! lol at least you'll be making more money than most of us "Very Happy

i'm a business management major, dont know exactly what i want to do with it.. but then again- it can cover a wide range of things.. from being in a management position in the corporate field to just owning your own business..

but i've been having this interest i forgot what it's called though- it's like business mangement with a focus on IT.. Gary (Classic) told me that it was Business MCI- hmm.. not sure if that's the right name.. but it sounds interesting

i'll write more later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://teamfcg.forumotion.net
Rock[FcG]
Admin
Rock[FcG]

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:50 pm

Life Story.(not sure if thats what you ment on this topic)

Name is Ryan Burka. (writing this a buzzed from soju) Im from Upper Sandusky a 5-7k population town. During highschool i was very active in spots and play starcraft just to blow time, like UMS. I ran track , Played football and drank.

During highschool my Junior year I had a track scholarship for the 400m. A Divs 2 college. Tore my ham string. Im like well fuck. Senior year came by first race of the season tore the other ham string. Got involved with more drinking and drugs. Pretty much lost my gf that i was dating for 6yrs.

Then I was like well I don't wanna pay for college. my option are get a job in the factory or go into the AF. I pick the AF

Now that im in the AF I do my job come home get on facebook, drink on the weekends and play Starcraft.(trying to get serious with this game)

Thinking about majoring in Teaching in a year and get out of the AirForce in 5years and become a teacher in History.

Thats my life in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Contact Gamerz :: Other Hobbies//General-
Jump to: