Full Contact Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Contact Gamerz

FcG is back! Op FcG@Useast

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starcraft Video ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InViDiOuS[FcG]

InViDiOuS[FcG]

Starcraft Video ~ Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft Video ~   Starcraft Video ~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:49 pm

I made this over the summer, I never really finished it, but its pretty close. I was going to do a whole TSL highlight movie, but it turns out its a lot of work. I wouldn't mind doing a highlight reel for our clan wars or the ESCL tho! Lemme know what you think of 'er

http://dodownload.filefront.com/12110613//6ab556c1c237bb2b10c8d2c0d5215d3dba2896efe70cf66b61b73f1eb81640c6e5de195f2e0886d6
Back to top Go down
winterfcg
Admin
winterfcg

Starcraft Video ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft Video ~   Starcraft Video ~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:52 pm

nicE!~ i can see it could be alot of work- hmm. if time allows it- it'd be nice if you could make one at the end, but if not that's cool too Very Happy like what you did-
Back to top Go down
https://teamfcg.forumotion.net
InViDiOuS[FcG]

InViDiOuS[FcG]

Starcraft Video ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft Video ~   Starcraft Video ~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:29 pm

I would love to do this for us! It's actually a lot of fun making them. When will the ESCL be over? Maybe I can work on it during one of my breaks (thxgiving or xmas)..

The most time consuming part of making these videos is going through buttloads of replays looking for pimp plays or great games, sooo I would like to ask that people submit their "pimp moments" in a thread somewhere, i guess this thread would work, maybe post an official announcement in the other thread so that people know about this one..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starcraft Video ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft Video ~   Starcraft Video ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Video ~
Page 1 of 1